Dineline LLC operates the website dineline.co is a distributor of discounts and offer vouchers of top “Restaurants”. “Restaurants” shall be defined as a Merchant who offers food and beverage for sale in its regular business operations, and is making such food and beverages available to purchasers of Vouchers.
· Redemption frequency is determined by Restaurants, and shall be contained in the Voucher offer on the Site.
· Use of Restaurant-Specific Vouchers for alcoholic beverages is at the sole discretion of the Restaurant and is subject to compliance with applicable law
· Vouchers cannot be combined with any other restaurant vouchers, third party certificates, coupons, or promotions, unless otherwise specified by Restaurant.
· Restaurant-Specific Vouchers cannot be used for taxes, tips or prior balances, unless permitted by the Restaurant.
· Valid for dine in only unless otherwise stated.
· The issuing of restaurant credit is at the sole discretion of the Restaurant unless otherwise required by applicable law.
· Neither Groupon nor the Restaurant is responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers or restaurant Voucher reference numbers.
· Reproduction, sale or trade of a Restaurant-Specific Voucher is prohibited unless done so in compliance with applicable law.
· Any attempted redemption not consistent with these terms & conditions will render the Restaurant-Specific Voucher void.
· Void to the extent prohibited by law.
· If you redeem the Voucher for less than its face value, you will only be entitled to a credit or cash from the Restaurant, equal to the difference between the face value and the amount you redeemed, if required by applicable law. You will only be entitled to a continuing redemption value as noted above if the amount that you paid for the Voucher exceeds the amount you redeemed. For example, if you paid $20 for a Voucher which entitles you to purchase $50 of product by February 1, 2010 and you make a purchase for $40 on January 30, 2010, you will only be entitled to a credit or cash equal to the difference between the $50 face value and the amount you redeemed from the Merchant (i.e., $10) if required by applicable law. You will not have any redemption value either because the amount you redeemed is more than what you paid for the Voucher.
· All purchases of Vouchers for Restaurants may have statutory limitations on the amount of the Voucher value that can be redeemed for alcoholic beverages. For example, for customers purchasing Vouchers for Restaurants in Ohio, the redemption of the Voucher may be subject to the limitations imposed by the Ohio Revised Code Title  XLIII, Section 4301.01, which imposes a limitation of redeeming Vouchers at restaurants that serve both food and alcoholic and intoxicating liquor beverages, such that the redemption of such Voucher can only be applied to alcoholic and intoxicating liquor beverages for up to 30% of the value of the Voucher. Compliance with state statutes or codes (for example, the Ohio Revised Code) is the responsibility of the Merchant. Groupon’s sole role in the transaction is as a marketing agent for the Merchant Voucher, and the applicability and compliance with any relevant statute or code is solely determined and consummated by the Merchant, and Groupon has no role in such determination or action on the part of the Merchant.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall dineline.co, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and dineline, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent dineline.co from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Dineline.co is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Dineline.co and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Texas for the resolution of any disputes.